This machine can make forward movements always adapted to the terrain.
It is also possible to move forward on roads only with the driven front axle up to a speed of 30 km/h. In the normal harvester terrain the harvester moves with extreme manueverability with the four directed and driven wheels. In steep and extreme difficult terrain the machine reaches a good off-road ability through the synchrous walking and driving movement.
- Enormous terrain flexibility due to synchronised step and drive moment
- High performance harvester with flexible operation possibilitiesFast driving on secured roads
- Fast driving on secured roads
- Endless turnable crane-cabin-unit
- Safe and well arranged cabin
- Optimum maneuverability due to four or six controlled and driven wheels