KONRAD Forsttechnik GmbH
The HIGHLANDER wheel harvester has been specially developed for steep terrain and works efficiently even where others already have to work with cable crane systems.
A Quantum Step in Mobility and Flexibility
The new innovation Highlander is a high-performance harvester for middle and strong sized timber.
- Enormous terrain flexibility due to synchronised step and drive moment
- Integrated traction winch for driving support in steep terrain
- Safe and well arranged cabin
- High performance harvester with flexible operation possibilities
- Endless turnable crane-cabin-unit
- Optimum maneuverability due to four or six controlled and driven wheels
- Strong crane with woody harvester head
The HL10-2 convinces with its maneuverability and is just as suitable for thinnings as for final fellings.
The 6-wheel machine HL20-2 is mainly used in forest with medium to heavy wood.